Monday, July 19, 2010

Ohsocute!!!!

A friend came by Saturday, so naturally, I recruited her for help with puppies. For the little ones, everyone got their first nail trim and I removed the pvc pigrails from the box to give everyone a bit more room, then I refreshed nailpolish dots and added rickrack to a few puppies to make at-a-glance identification easier.

Then, we took puppy pictures! First some pictures of the wee ones--they were 14 days yesterday and their eyes have opened. They are greedy, hungry beasties and are all FOOD ME NAO!





We made philosophical statements with puppies....



Found ourselves unable to resist the cute...




Sought to demonstrate the EARS UP! look...


I decided to name this girl Sneezy... but that doesn't start with an O....maybe Ochoo?



I'm not even sure what I can say witty about this one... just.... awwww!!!!


This puppy is Osleepy....


Click for the full Puppy Gallery

No comments: