Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Puppies Are AWESOME

Quick and Quest
Five weeks old today! These guys are wonderful, awesome, amazing--and completely beautiful. I think I get to a stage with every litter where I am unbelievably in love with each and every one of them. I've gotten there with these pups. They are waggy and affectionate and make eye contact and snuggle and like to have their bellies scritched while they wriggle on the ground.

Query and Quarrel
Quick tries to grab my thumb and run off with it. Little Questy (yellow girl) is full of bounce and scamper and fierce. Quarrel (red girl) is turning into a very focused snuggler with mischief lurking in her grin. Sable Query has decided that she likes to be held close and whispered to.

Quarrel

Query
More pictures in the gallery, here.

No comments: