Wednesday, September 28, 2011

BSP 2011 -- Schutzhund Obedience


This past weekend, was the Bundeseigerprufung--the German national Sch3 championships.

This is the obedience routine of the winning pair. I love the precision and evident relationship between dog and handler. The handler also does an exquisitely controlled job of handling the dog throughout the routine--she knows exactly what she is going to do, what the dog is going to do, what is allowed, and what is needed by and for her dog. Beautiful training, beautiful performance.



Oh, and Jubilee passed the 2nd leg of her JHD! I'll post the video of that soon. :)

4 comments:

Dom said...

I could watch Schutzhund all day...

Nancy said...

I have never watch Schutzhund obedience. That was wonderful.The precision the partnership.

Congratulations on your and Jubilee's 2nd leg.

Anonymous said...

That's the first time I've watched the entirety of a SchH obedience routine. Absolutely beautiful. Love the control

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I've watched a SchH obedience routine in its entirety. Very enjoyable. Beautiful control